Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Steph & Bryan - July 31, 2009

Stephanie & Bryan's reception was held in the Bay View Room at Quidnessett Country Club. Steph created a nice musical palate including some oldies and some country, ending with Top 40. With grandparents, parents and young folks on the dance floor, she made some great choices! I really liked "Me & My Gang" for bridal party Intros!

Everyone also enjoyed the slide show, and we got to use our new screen! We also got to work with Krista Handfield Photo and Sara from New England Photobooth.

Here are their songs:
1. Parent Entrance: Kiss On My List By Hall & Oates
2. Bridal Party Entrance: Me And My Gang By Rascal Flatts
3. Bride & Groom Entrance: Thunderstruck By AC/DC
4. Bride & Groom First Dance: Bring It On Home By Little Big Town
5. Father/Daughter Dance: It’s For My Dad By Nancy Sinatra
6. Mother/Son Dance: Pink Moon By Nick Drake
7. Cake Cutting: So Says I By The Shins
8. Slide Show 1: Find Out Who Your Friends Are By Tracy Lawrence
9. Slide Show 2: I Go Back By Kenny Chesney
10. Anniversary Dance: Always & Forever By Luther Vandross
11. Last Dance: Happy By Martin Sexton

Here are some pictures:





Our new screen!



Setup at the windows in the Bay View Room.

No comments: