Thursday, July 24, 2008

James & Kyla - July 6, 2008

We met James & Kyla at The Grand Bridal Show in January. By the way, if you're considering going to a bridal show this winter, don't miss this one, it's spectacular! The next one is January 3-4, 2009 at Rhodes on the Pawtuxet in Cranston. We'll see you there!

James & Kyla are a terrific couple who are athletes, they met playing soccer a few years ago. Their reception was in the Atrium Room at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick.

We loved Kylas "pool" colors in greens and blues, I think we have a couple of pics of the dresses and tables. Also, I loved the men in light blue vests and ties.

Here are their songs:
1. Parents Entrance: You’re The First, Last, Everything –Barry White
2. Bride & Groom Entrance: This Is The Time Of My Life – David Cook
3. First Dance: When I Said I Do – Clint Black & Lisa Hartman
4. Mother/Daughter Dance: In My Daughter’s Eyes – Martina Mcbride
5. Mother/Son Dance: You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
6. Cake Cutting: Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler
7. Take Off Garter: Mission Impossible
8. Garter Toss: Mission Imp – Con’t. - With Drum Roll For Toss
9. Bouquet Toss: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
10. Put On Garter: I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
11. Last Dance Bride/Groom: I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
12. Last Dance Of Evening: American Soldier –Toby Keith

Most guests were Country music fans, and the last song by Toby Keith was a dedication to all our troops. It was an emotional end to the evening!

Here are some photos:





No comments: